Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Friday, November 19, 2021

Someone asked me

Someone asked me
Why you still love her and pray for her
Even after she rejected you and left you
I told him
She never left me
She is within me 
Whenever i am hopeless she gives me hope
Whenever i write she gives me words
Whenever i sing she gives me lyrics 
Whenever i cry she gives me tears
Whenever i explore my past she gives me chance to smile
Whenever i gave up me she gives me reasons to trust myself
Whenever i am helpless she gives me power
When i am lost she gives me purpose
In the end
Love is not all about romance. sometimes its suffering its pain its helpleseness its loneliness and its a way to meet Allah. And i am blessed she gave me all these and no one has power to take all these away from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

')