Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Sunday, November 21, 2021

You know I love writing about people and things,

You know I love writing about people and things, who don't even know me, or are not aware that I can write for them.

It's just like you observe things, get inspired and pen down your thoughts. 

Wo Subha uth kr apni dukaan lagane wala pathan chacha bhi Mujy inspire karta hai ke dekh mein utha hun, ek Nayi aas lekr, meri ankh mein ek chamak dekh, mere hont'on sy nami bhare alfaz sun, meri dukaan khali zaroor hogi, logon ke dil mein meri bheerh dekh, mera dil saaf Nahi Magar usmy basne wali ek pyaas dekh. Dekh tu Mujy, meri mehnat or mushaqat ko, aur likh, likh ke qalam tera hai Aj, likh ke zamana qalam ka hai, log qalam ke hen abhi Baki. Likh. Likh tareekh banane ke liye, likh ek yaad ban janey ke liye. Likh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

')