Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Friday, November 26, 2021

The Girl Next Bench

 


It was 8am in the morning, 8am again. Life has been pushed on a seat which was on a journey to hell. It wasn’t same as it was before, in late 2010. Those mushy, comfortable nights and cold mornings were what I wish today; well I don’t think I’ll get those days back ever, of course time machine isn’t here still. You know what’s worst? Loosing feelings for someone/something, the feeling before having something can’t be compared with the feeling after having them; after winning things you prayed to have, you feel different, you feel relaxed and happy. And it’s rightly said that we, humans, forget the real value of things right after having them.


So, it was an energetic, bright morning when I hard-pressed myself to a warm bath; well to be honest I didn’t last more than 10 minutes, as the water was icy. It wasn’t my first university class, but I had to go fresh and active to remain attentive and progressive.


You ever feel empty? Empty, calm and cold on a bike taxi? Well I do! Every time I travel from Bykea (bike taxi) in early mornings, I get this insane, abnormal feeling from the environment; it doesn’t feel home, but it memorizes me of the age when my beloved father used to hold my hand and take me to my school located near our home. Those soft, memorable days. Aahh!!! I still remember them, and not just remember them, but sometimes I allow my eyes to wash themselves out too when remembering those happy, tensionless, pure, joyful moments. I guess that’s where you come to know that you are alive, your inner self, your older self, and most importantly, real you and your soul are alive.


 This is where life and living matters the most, when you feel each thing you expect yourself to feel, when you don’t just see things from your naked eyes, but analyze them, see them with your vision, history and creating a mind map in your pea sized brain, connecting things to past memories, events and accidents. I guess this is where it matters all, your efforts, thinking power, those puzzling, baffled, mind disorientating thoughts. This is what’s important, in an upgrading and digitalizing world, old thoughts, you smiling on them, pushing your way to think more of them, recreating those worthy moments and putting your 100% in meaningful things is important. It may not sound lovely, but it’s definitely lively.


With all this, I stepped off the bike and handed over a 100 rupee note to taxi driver. And here it was! Start of a new and life changing journey.


I entered the light blue colored gate, and saw students wearing shoulder bags, teachers rushing to classes, and guards welcoming students, protecting the campus. It hit me as my school days. I could imagine little kids, a little playground and all these activities happening in late 2010. A cheerful smile on my face showed all; I guess that’s what we are, a cluster of thoughts, imaginations and fears and strengths, and a mixture of all. One can never understand other; how do you expect one to know other when you don’t even know yourself properly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

')