Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Saturday, September 21, 2019

"Don't you feel lonely?"



"Don't you feel lonely?"
No.
No, I don't feel lonely while I lay awake all night, overthinking my decisions.
No, I don't feel lonely while I drink my cup of coffee in the morning, realising things could've been different.
No, I don't feel lonely while I watch a movie, finding where exactly did my life go wrong.
No, I don't feel lonely while I travel, my earphones plugged in, listening songs, and cutting myself from this world like I always do.
You might be thinking, things are sorted?
I'm not concerned about me feeling lonely, but me feeling nothing.
Everywhere, all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

')