Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Last night i was wandering in the market,



Last night i was wandering in the market,
There I met a little boy
He was cute and very soft spoken
He was looking at the chips i had in my hand..
Although i was quite hungry, but i just gave away that packet to him..
He smiled and went away..
I dont know why i felt such pleasure, such unexplainable inner satisfaction... I just can explain in words..
Then i realized something..
Allah has bestowed us with countless blessing..
Just a few coins may be nothing for us, but they could bring that smile on someones face, that priceless smile..
Who knows what takes you closer to your Creator, Allah Almighty..

Spread smiles among his men and Allah will bring smiles to your face ...
You wont be complaining about peace of mind in your life ever . .. ... <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

')