Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, September 23, 2019

Depression | My take on it



If you guys ask me to write a literal definition of the word I'll say I can't do that. Because I would say something and Google would that something else. You know! No conflicts but a pure heart to heart because cyber peace shalt prevail no matter what! So, yeah! We are all going through something in our lives but we don't talk it out. Why? Because we don't trust people. Or should I say we don't trust our very own selves?! I read on the internet that the cause of depression varies from person to person; it can be situational or biochemical. Therefore it requires different therapies. What I personally think is depression can control you and can throw you into darkness/ loneliness. Because if you don't be brave enough to talk it out/ vent you would be gathering a lot of pressure inside your brain, you know! And what happened to the classic? A container can only endure certain amount of pressure - then BRAIN? You know it can take a roll on your loved ones and in other cases; when you're constantly and regularly stressed out and do not communicate it effectively, you might lash onto others and draw your wrath onto them and you know the result! THEY'LL ALL BE GONE. ALL YOUR LOVED ONES. ONE BY ONE. I am not saying me or anyone who is reading it right now is facing this very problem, but let's assume we might come across such a situation in future? So, let's be proactive and read further.

REMEDIAL AND FUN ACTIVITIES TO CURE DEPRESSION | Said by one of my friends long ago

• Say prayers and meditate

• ME-TIME my friend. Get to know yourself. Read a book. Listen to podcasts. Learn to play a new game and whatnot? Google it. It always helps you out LOL

• This one is my favorite. I pen down my feelings. We all have notes on our smartphones, no? Write something everyday. It is the best activity to vent things out - at least for me

• Feel comfortable in your skin. You're too thin? That's okay. Are you too fat? Like I am? That's okay too. You don't have a car or a motorbike and you use public transport? Such as chinchee, W-11 etcetera like I do. That's okay too. Say you're driving a Mercedes Benz or Tesla X but you're not happy inside. Think!

• Workout. Give yourself 20 minutes a day. Walk. Stretch. Stop thinking about people. Burn those calories like a champ at home. Yayyy

• You're not a doctor, right? So stop buying medicines you think might relax or cure you. Consult a doctor. Don't Google it. It is going to be like: YOU'RE DYING IN 10 DAYS LOL

• Don't compare yourself with others.

Well, that'll be all from my side - if you feel like adding something to it. You're free to do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment

')