Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Through out my whole life



Through out my whole life; there were many achievememts which everyone celebrated whole heartedly with me.. but one failure! Just one failure turned everything upside down for me .. nd I can see people who reach to you in their worst times are the real gems nd u need to hold on to them. Not everyone is able to love the crying & failing you.. many get happy deep inside but the one who still stand woth you nd make you feel that you are never alone are bestest humans. I love u all nd will hv always best wishes nd duas fr u🌸

I hv experienced it nd i must say!🌸



No comments:

Post a Comment

')