Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

You call me a WRITER because you think



You call me a WRITER because you think I have the perfect and most suitable words to describe a situation but have you ever given a thought to what it needs to become one?
Let me tell you. Writing is something that, at one end causes you pain, depression and sometimes heartbreak and on the other it is the reason of your peace of mind and comfort. Yes, it truly is. What I bring you, is not a result of some magic pen through which all the appropriate and easily understandable words jiggle out. It pains when I cross out pages over pages of my note pad when I don't produce a satisfactory situation. It pains when I keep thinking of the perfect adjectives to describe my character or the situation for hours and still end up in nothing. It pains when I keep crushing pages, one after the other unable to pen down my feelings.
Indeed, it is a cause of depression when I am overflowing with the words I do not have. It makes me sick when my mind has overabundance of ideas and issues but still I am unable to produce a word of it. It causes abjectness when I keep staring at my note book, chewing the end of my pen and lack to express my thoughts. It is a cause of despair when I am unable to come up with something new for my readers.
Doubtlessly it causes a heartbreak when I put myself at the place of every character of my story to express what things feel like to them, to accurately give life to my characters, to make my readers feel the situation, to describe all that pain or happiness into a few words. Sometimes it is just impossible to depict the true emotions but I still go on unless I am satisfied what I came up with.
No doubt of it, that it is the reason of my comfort and peace of mind whenever I am able to bring you some stuff and the cause of my sleepless nights whenever I fail to.
The writer sees the world with a complete different view. He examines the events with a whole different perspective. He sees with the inner eye (not the ordinary one).
I write until my fingers are numb, my mind satisfied and my heart bleeds and trust me, it takes a whole lot of me to bring you something worthy. .. ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

')