Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

I want to be your butterfly


I want to be your butterfly
You be my rose,
From dawn to dusk I'll fly around you,
And shower on you many rounds of applause.
I'll bring you the joys of sunrise,
The radiance of sunshine,
I'll neatly wrap you within my colors,
Kiss you a hundred times.
We'll sway together in the tender breeze
And unfurl the mystery of this universe,
We'll gaze upon the mountains with rapture,
Let the valley swell in nature's abundance.
I want to be your butterfly,
And you be my rose,
We'll talk all day long,
I'll hold you close.
Your tears are mine,
I'll wipe it off with my smile,
Allow me to breathe you as much as I can in my heart,
When I'm gone you keep me in your remembrance.





No comments:

Post a Comment

')