Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, September 23, 2019

Bullying , Ragging whatever name



Bullying , Ragging whatever name you give it in simple word these are all harassment .
Harassment from your classmates , colleagues , some stupid douchebags you pass on road on bus , your boss , to your teachers & these people have made so many varieties of it .
They mean nothing to us but still we crumble at their words , their behaviors .
There are so many stories like this hidden behind the fears .
Students develop phobia of going to school & college because of this & Do you know whose behavior mostly surprises me ?
the teachers , teacher who are supposed to be our guardian next to our parents unfortunately they themselves loosing this honor .
You won't believe how manipulative their words are , they judge , humiliate some students based on only their grades but also their looks , they even use abusive words for the parents & mostly their targets are those shy , introvert type of kid .
I know many of us face this but only few say this out loud .
At first I didn't understand why would someone hurt someone without any reason but then I realized that they do this cause they crave power not respect but power they think creating fear in other's mind about them will make them powerful .
Though I know the reason now but I still don't understand it & I don't even want to cause I don't want to sacrifice my conscience , my self-respect for this .
I'm better off like this , I'm better off being a fish out of water , I'm better off not fitting into their mould



No comments:

Post a Comment

')