Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Sunday, September 22, 2019

“Phoenix”



“Phoenix”

I always wished, I had wings like phoenix to fly,
and could raise myself from the ashes to go up in the sky.

Darling, I adored you so much as if you were the apple of my eye,
and in return, you abandoned me with a text saying goodbye.

Honey, you left me alone in the dark to cry,
and I was so vulnerable that I couldn’t even ask you why.

Princess, you played with my heart as if it were a toy,
and when you broke it, you left these scars on it as a foy.

No matter it was the day or night I used to miss you and cry,
and kept asking myself how could you leave me like that to die.

Then one day, I went my best-friend’s home who lived nearby,
and asked her if she could do something to make me detoxify.

She told me, I was obsessed for a girl who didn’t care whether I live or die,
and should make myself strong enough to wipe my tears and let my eyes get dry.

After listening to her, I felt like I got wings like phoenix to fly,
and could raise myself from the ashes to go up in the sky.

I wanted to thank her, so I ordered her favorite Chinese food that tasted like Thi,
and then she went to kitchen and brought for me my favorite strawberry pie.

When we were done, she promised, for me, she would always be on standby,
and whenever, I needed her, I could call her or leave a message of Hi!


No comments:

Post a Comment

')