Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

I do want to isolate myself from the world for a while




I do want to isolate myself from the world for a while , but i don't want to hide myself in the room and be cornered with my fears , i do want to walk in a crowd full of actual strangers and just observe and not judge them , and by actual strangers i mean people who've ive never met and not those who catted their ties with me or i did with them , i want simplicity in the solitude not complexity in a society , i want to see what everyone sees without any kind of comparison not where you relate and debate.
I want to sit alone with a camp fire at least that will keep me warm if not a person , and i want to travel across distances not people's lives for once.
I want to live as who i am and not as how people expect me to.
I do want to live as "me" for once.


No comments:

Post a Comment

')