Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Friday, September 20, 2019

getting tired of people



getting tired of people saying u shouldnt expect ur friends to show up/be there..,,bro i most certainly DO expect my friends to show up and be there for me not because ive done it for them but because who else am i supposed to expect this from?? where the fuck does selflessness come in this equation. i will expect my friends to be there when i need them and i'll understand if they cant. stop putting the notion in people's mind that they cant EXPECT anything from people, you are not alone, your friends are there to help you and you shouldn't feel bad about expecting something as simple as being there from the people you love and vice versa



No comments:

Post a Comment

')