Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, September 23, 2019

Kahkashan Khan Blog



From so many days
I have started to write again
From so many days
I'm not feeling sleepy and lazy all day
I'm more focused, I'm more concerned,I m loving myself
More than before,more than ever
Maybe it's due to little changes
Changes that no one notices but you
Maybe I m drowning in my own thoughts
Maybe I don't care about others nowadays
Maybe I m not comparing my self anymore
Having so many untold talks,stories & tales in my mind from so much time
Maybe now I m wishing to share it with my self
Yesterday I read in an article that happiness is decreasing every year and will end
But I will not be in that number I guess
I will be living happily, & fuckng sorrow&pain
After watching so many seasons &listening so many lectures of teachers everyday
They all saying, they all are indicating
Love your self before loving anyone
Value your self before valuing anyone
Be happy yourself before sharing happiness
And always seek for something new
Something super duper exciting and all you
Need do
Is
Love
Your
Self 💕


No comments:

Post a Comment

')