Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, March 22, 2021

Hey listen! Don't you think you've changed? I mean you used to be much more fun loving. What happened now? Don't you miss you?

Hey listen! Don't you think you've changed? I mean you used to be much more fun loving. What happened now? Don't you miss you?
 

The sudden voice hit her. She didn't want to answer cuz she was hella tired of explaining herself. But the echo of that sound was tearing her soul apart.  She screamed in anguish and said  "YES I've CHANGED FOR MY OWN PRECIOUS SELF"  She took a sigh and burst into tears. Nothing new that salty waterfall was just like a true friend of her.  You know what, why I've changed myself?  She questioned in a shivering voice. 


I changed myself when I've come to know that I will never be able to fullfil others expectations at the cost of my self denial. I changed myself when I've come to know that my realism is not worthful in the eyes of those for whom I was trying to burn down even my realism into ashes of nothingness. I changed myself when I've come to know that only my particular side is loved by those whom I loved wholly. I changed myself when I've come to know that I can't heal someone when I am bleeding from inside. 


Yes you are right, I've changed and I do miss me. I miss the ones associated with the old me that are still in my life but I am unable to find them in my little world of realism. I admit that I was more fun loving but you can't even imagine the peace I have in my life now. You can't imagine the fun I have in my life now cuz you only see a particular side of me. You can't see the real me enjoying my life cuz may be the things that I love doing are the things that you don't even consider. You can't imagine anything about me cuz  "YOU DON'T KNOW ME AT ALL". She screamed in a firm voice. 

She was breathing heavily. Her body was shaking vigorously. She was waiting for that sound to respond to her. She opened her stiffly closed eyes steadily. 
There was nobody there! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

')