Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Self Realization :- Few years ago,I've witnessed death of a closed one.Since

Self Realization :-
Few years ago,I've witnessed death of a closed one.Since then,I connected myself spiritually to Allah.I was the one who'd loved listening to loud music all the time and going to college concert with friends years ago.Few days back while I was there in foodfestival, I saw people around me going Crazy in the concert crowd,dancing on those beats,I felt how shaky our emaan is.I just wanted to run from there.I was worried about my namaz.I want you all to look within yourself.Self Realization is the first step.Imgine young people keep on missing Namaz and stay there till midnight enjoying food n concert in these food festivals what if anyone dies there, how shameful it would be to be presented to God when his last moments were not the moments of saying kalma or shadah but his tongue was uttering those useless lyrics. How grave will welcome us if we die in such condition. Have you ever imagined? What would Allah thinks that the person has forgotten me and he has gone mad over the temporary world which he'll leave one day.Be a learner and say Istighfar for all those small sin.
Whoever goes there for food festival will be attracted towards that concert.You might say that this is just few hours of enjoyment and that's it.But for me these things are beyond our thinking. I know the plots of shaitan; with the passage of time everyone can now attend such concerts and there's always a huge crowd..Remember the greater fitnah comes after the smaller ones. Imagine how horrible our future would be if we kept ignoring small sins.
There's always a war withinn myself too.Its very difficult to keep our faith firm when social media limelight and the judgemental people opinion around makes the emaan shaky.We should try to take small steps towards Allah and set our priorities clear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

')