Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, March 22, 2021

To the friends who try to fill the gap between our friendships

To the friends who try to fill the gap between our friendships, to the friends who keep checking up on you every once in a while , to the friends with whom we don't talk too much but we know they care,

 to the friends that you can't communicate with but they understand, to the friends that you know will never let you down, to the friends you know are far but your hearts beat in sync,

 to the friends who know your favorite ice cream shop, to the friends who laughed at your joke, to the friends who are irreplaceable,  I'm sorry if I haven't been the best like you guys, but I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

')