Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Its only me or the thought of graduating soon hits you the same way.?

Its only me or the thought of graduating soon hits you the same way.? It's only me or you will also miss the fun of marking proxies? It's only me or you will also miss the way you bunked classses. It's only me or you will also miss being a backbencher?


It's only me or you will also miss sitting on the last bench and hooting in whole class.? It's only me or you will also miss the pressure you feel just 5 minutes before exam? It's only me or you will also miss those group outings we had? It's only me or you will also miss the struggle for 75% attendence. It's only me or you will also miss the moment where your friend told you all those important thing regarding exam just 5 mints before exam. FUCK!!! The thought of graduating hits hard when you realise that you took all those moments for graunted. I'll miss many things, the circle we had, all those things we cheerish togather, all those thing we laughed over togather, all those moments where we shared our benches, all those moments where we were dropped out of class for laughing so hard over a joke. I don't remember all the smallest things but every moment we shared togather was and will always be my favourite.
Probably the life is will never gonna be same again, nither you are going to have that same circle again nor you are going to be with them everytime. I know we haven't been the perfect of friends. We have disappointed each other, let each other down and even backstabbed each other at certain times but I want you to know that despite all our indifferences, I will always be there for you and i assure you if we meet somewhere unintentionally and we discussed the time we spent, i will still laugh on those same jokes as hard as i used too, because I LOVE YOU. ♥️


Thank You for making me laugh on my darkest days. 


Thank You for letting it go whenever I was insensitive or rude. 


Thank You for sticking together at times you did not even want to be in my presence. 


Thank You for paying for the food. 


Thank You for sharing your Hot-Spot with me. 


Thank You for all the Group-outings. 


Thank You for celebrating my birthdays. 


Thank You for the innumerous times we have had fun together. 

But most importantly 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 

Wishing You all the best for your future. Hoping to see each other in better times in the future. 🥂



No comments:

Post a Comment

')