Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

TAHAJJUD: An Obsession

TAHAJJUD: An Obsession

(Stage one..)
I started praying Tahajjud because I had heard a number of times that "Tahajjud mein mangi gai duaaen kabhi rad nahi hoti". As the time passed, the belief got stronger. But the one unsettling thing was that I couldn't remain consistent. I kept on missing Tahajjud prayer; like, praying for 3/4 days continually then missing it on the 4th/5th day and with that 'for a whole week', unfortunately….! More plainly, I prayed tahajjud whenever I wanted to ask something (some "THING") from Allah ta'ala. 

(Stage two…)
But soon, I came to apprehend that this is not a prayer only to make Duaas and asking Allah to fulfil your dreams. In fact, it stabilizes your mental health. It provides tranquility to your soul when your body is in constant chaos. It's a medication for all emotional aches and psychological pains. It recovers and revitalizes you gradually, bit by bit, day after day. I came to realize that "Tahajjud is actually a Cure". 

(Stage three….) 
Then It became a regular practice… a habit. I began to remain calm, serene and levelheaded. Tahajjud became my need. I liked "the new stormless me". I really needed to pray at midnight to keep things go in the same manner. I wanted that peacefulness and serenity to last forever. 

(Stage four…...)
And then started a new chapter. The most beautiful chapter. The ongoing Chapter. The phase that everyone must go through. Tahajjud became an obsession for me … a Mania ❤️( Meeting Him regularly, without a deviation or miss). The point where I have begun to pray not only to fill the bucket of my soul with contentment, but also to make my Lord Happy. The stage when I want to be recognized by Him. The time when those lines from "Alif" have started making sense to me. Here, I don't miss Tahajjud because I fear "k Allah Ta'ala kahin naraz na hojayen". Now I ask Him from Him.  This has now become a journey… A journey from "Ya Allah" to "Meray Pyare Allah", a journey from "I started praying Tahajjud because.." to "I stopped missing Tahajjud because.." . 

I don't know at what stage you are. Or maybe you haven't initiated this journey yet. But believe me, It's a lifetime contract with Allah to get strength and gratification in return of your short time from 24hrs. It's a one on one meeting in a quiet atmosphere to resolve all issues going in your life. It's a pavement to walk toward a destination where He meets you. 

May we all become real Muhibs (devotees) of Allah. May we all learn to feel His love for us and turn towards sabr and shukr in all affairs.

Barak Allah Fik, Assalamualaikum wa rehmatullah.



No comments:

Post a Comment

')