Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Sunday, September 15, 2019



I CARE. I wonder people who leave do they think about the rubble they leave behind, do they ever look back , do they feel remorse , do they regret breaking others , do they even feel ? If they do , how can they just leave, I couldn't stop thinking about a stray cat back at home when I moved to college , how can people just leave and not care ? Not caring is the new trend, but I don't care much for the new phenomenon of not caring , I care , I care a lot , care a little too much about everything. Especially about those who leave. I wish them a heart that cares about others and about themselves , I wish they find the courage to stay , I wish they manage to find a home , I wish them the strength to love and I wish they eventually find something worth sticking around for , I wish them a life away from grey clouds of doubt , I wish them a heart brave enough to care .


No comments:

Post a Comment

')