Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Throughout my life,



Throughout my life,
I’ve ran into people who made me question my self-worth.
I was rarely told that I was “enough”.
I always had the feeling that I needed to run faster,
Look better,
Act smarter,
Work harder,
Just to feel that I’m a satisfactory product to all the ones I love.
When someone praised me,
I questioned the integrity of their words,
Because they were unfamiliar to me.
And when you live a life like that,
You end up never really knowing,
If you’re ever going to feel like you’ve got what it takes to be loved,
And to, finally, be “enough”.



No comments:

Post a Comment

')