Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Alvida: the word of farewell

Alvida: the word of farewell. People fear to say or listen to this word. BUT I would deliberately like to say this word to every moment, every second, every person I ever encountered with ,' cause, the moments, seconds, or people, made you either happy or sad, would cause to let you stuck with them. I don't want to be stuck with anything either good or bad. I want to explore more, rather than thinking all day long about the moments and people. But that does not mean that I don't get emotionally attached to them, or simply, I  don't like those moments and persons. Nah. I LOVE EACH AND EVERYTHING COMES ACROSS MY LIFE. I just fear to stay lag behind, I fear to crave for the past beautiful memories because it won't let me see the beauty that awaits me in my ways.

SO IF YOU EVER HEAR SAYING ME ALVIDA TO YOU; JUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE EQUALLY SPECIAL TO ME. BUT... SIGH... I DON'T WANT TO CRY, ANYMORE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

')