Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

I have learned to walk with grace even if the night before I was awfully desprate

I have learned to walk with grace even if the night before I was awfully desprate, I have learned that trying is my only way to survive, that I should wear my smile till it become a part of my day, I have learned to keep carrying platelets of love even if darkness and hate have so much surrounded me, I have learned that somehow giving was the most real thing that watered my soul and that there's a reason of why I'm still breathing, I should never forget that. 🥀

No comments:

Post a Comment

')