Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

I have left places where pieces of me were shreded,

I have left places where pieces of me were shreded, smashed but also some missing parts fulfilled me, I have abonded paths were my heart was unmercifully broken but also amazingly loved, I walked over old scars that still bleed somewhere within me but there also is where I recongnized my strength, I have swallowed moments where I wished I never existed but yet I did survive, I let go people that had the dearest part of my heart but I kept their good memory into my veins, I have known defeat, depression and excessive pain but I also knew hope, joy and happiness, So I knew that eventually I shall leave again and again but I just have to do my best so when leaving I will have a bunch of goodness to write in my journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

')