Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday, February 18, 2021

As I told you earlier that I don't write to post but some stuff is needed to be share

As I told you earlier that I don't write to post but some stuff is needed to be share because it may help someone or many people can relate to themselves.
Today I want to share some powerful thoughts from recent past days.
While reading "Main Anmol" I read a short line "قرآن کتنا پیارا ہے نا" and I was stuck there it just take me to my childhood when I used to ask so many questions about Allah from my mother.

I often ask her that where is Allah? How can I meet Him? How can I see Him? I always ask her to take me to the almighty I want to meet and I want to know how handsome He is I just want to see with my eyes I want to see his beauty...etc

My mother is not a scholar but she always gives me the most beautiful reply she can, she said "beta Namaz prho or Quran prho Yahi Aik tareeqa hy ky tm apny Allah say mil skti ho asky alwa koi tareeqa ñhi jb tm Quran prho gi  to my pata chaly ga ky us Allah ki khubsurati Kiya hy tmy tb Nazar aeyy ga ky who Kitna khubsurat hy"

As every child believes his/her mother I also do and I pray namaz just to meet Allah I recite the Quran just to know the beauty of Allah although I don't even know the meaning of the Quran and namaz at that time.

But that namaz gives me a lot of peace and happiness. The Quran I used to recite at that time gives me a lot of pleasant feelings.
But then what happened when I grew up ? Where is that peace and happiness? Where are those pleasant feelings while reciting Quran? Now I can recite the translation of Quran and namaz I can try to understand what He wants to say. I am able to do study and I am able to find the beauty in Quran but what I am doing? 
I just pray namaz because I want to fullfil my wishes I just pray namaz because it's a part of Islam or I just pray because it's my duty ? Why I am praying ? I am not getting any peace I am not getting solutions to my problems where I am lacking? 
Oh I realized that my reason to praying namaz is not to meet Allah. I lost the reason of praying Namaz
My priorities has been changed . Same as reciting Quran, I am not finding it's beauty I am not finding the solutions given in that I am just reading or reciting because I forget that the beauty of Allah , the beauty of Quran can change me. I forget that I can find beauty just by understanding it..

Aaahhh this is not just happened with me this is happening with most of you and I am ashamed that we all are running towards our useless desires and not putting attention to the main thing

My priorities has been changed . Same as reciting Quran, I am not finding it's beauty I am not finding the solutions given in that I am just reading or reciting because I forget that the beauty of Allah , the beauty of Quran can change me. I forget that I can find beauty just by understanding it..

Aaahhh this is not just happened with me this is happening with most of you and I am ashamed that we all are running towards our useless desires and not even try to find the beauty of Islam, the beauty of Allah, the beauty of Quran.

Now again I am on the mission to develop the mindset that I have to pray namaz just to meet Allah and I have to recite Quran just to understand the beauty of it and I have to implement in my life.
May Allah subhan talaa gives me the courage to do this and guide me with the right path and may Allah bless you all and help you to find the right path. Ameen sumaameen
Remember me in your prayers and yeah remember that " quran bhaot piyara hy asy prh kr asy smjh kr dekhein " stay blessed


No comments:

Post a Comment

')