Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, February 1, 2021

today, i have opened my journal, again. and i have found the traces of you in my words, the words i wrote for you, and to you

دلوں کی الجھنیں ، بڑھتی رہیں گی،
اگر کچھ مشورے، باہم نہ ہونگے۔
/
today, i have opened my journal, again. and i have found the traces of you in my words, the words i wrote for you, and to you. the words, in which you are alive. i don't have you in my hands now, for what you did was infatuation, for what i did was love, so you are in my heart, while i am in the corner of your mind, or maybe not even there.
/
زمانے بھر کا غم اور اک ترا غم،
یہ غم ہوگا تو کتنے غم نہ ہونگے۔
/
do you remember the streets we walked on, without holding hands because we touched each other without touching. you walked right next to me and said you will not break my heart. you said my heart was your home, where you feel warm and loved. 
/
اگر تو اتفاقاً ، مل بھی جائے ،
تری فرقت کے صدمے، کم نہ ہونگے۔
/
i wrote you 12 letters. each letter had a name. to me, you have multiple names. i have written multiple poems on you after you. even when now I don't see you, I feel you, and then, the pain makes me write. what I write, people relate with it, and then send it to their loved one, while I smile, and think of my loved one, who ran away from me, because i was too broken to be loved.
/
محبت کرنے والے کم نہ ہونگے،
تری محفل میں لیکن، ہم نہ ہونگے۔
/
to you, my love was not needed. you didn't need it, because you had and have so many people to love you. you are worthy of that love. you deserve that love. i am not complaining, i love you nonetheless, as its said,
Darling,
You will never be unloved by me,
You are too well tangled in my soul.
but, some day, maybe in the morning, maybe right in middle of a rainy day, maybe while passing through the place you and I first met, maybe while laughing with your friends, the corners of your mind will think of me, your lips will curl up into an smile and, you will think of all the love i gave, 
and was willing to give.
/
حافظ میں ان سے جتنا بدگماں ہوں ،
وہ مجھ سے اتنے برہم نہ ہونگے۔



No comments:

Post a Comment

')