Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

When I was living overseas in an Arab country to study Islam.

When I was living overseas in an Arab country to study Islam.  ⁠
I bought this bicycle to travel across the large complex we used to study in and I loved it. ⁠
But here's the thing, I had to lock my bicycle after using it every time.⁠
I would ride it, then lock it. Ride, Lock. Ride, Lock. It got annoying. ⁠
So I started to just put the bicycle on the side; leaving it unlocked. ⁠
I came out one day and it's gone. ⁠
My bicycle isn't where I left it. It's stolen!⁠
And I tell myself; what's gone is gone, what you gonna do. ⁠
A few days later same thing happened to a class fellow of mine but his response to it was Sabr and Dua. ⁠
He made this Dua taught to us by Prophet SAW:⁠
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un. Allahumma ujurni fi musibati, wakhluf li khairan minha ⁠
(We belong to Allah and to Him we shall return. O Allah! Compensate me in my affliction, recompense my loss and give me something better in exchange for it)⁠
You know what happened next, Allah SWT rewarded him for his patience. ⁠
They caught the person who stole the bike and he also got his bike back along with a few others. ⁠


No comments:

Post a Comment

')