Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

He said once, you will thank me one day we didn't continue our story

He said once, you will thank me one day we didn't continue our story, back then it didn't mean anything except leaving a scar to my heart, but now I realize that sometimes love can be reshaped into 100 of ways, that sometimes to keep that love glowing in a deep corner in your heart you need to be apart, that sometimes keeping the good memories can be a reason for you to go on in your bad days, that it's better to say I have once lived and loved than to keep hating parts of yourself because you couldn't work it out with someone you so much cheriched, that sometimes you can love them forever but believe your destinations are not meant to collide, that sometimes you can keep your favorite person alive but intact with your personal fears and darkness beacuse somehow you know you both couldn't fight your own insecurities. You better let go with love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

')