Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

I was diagnosed with an eye problem called hypermetropiaㅡa

I was diagnosed with an eye problem called hypermetropiaㅡa condition in which my eyes can clearly see objects only from a distance. 

It was simply addressed as "farsightedness".

Perchance, this was the very reason why I was not able to see your worth when you were still with me. And now that you are with somebody else, I can undeniably see your real valueㅡindeed, everything about you is priceless. 

But then, no amount of love could possibly make you have a glimpse on my direction and make a change to your mind... and even to your heart.

I should probably just accept the truth that our love story had already reached its finaleㅡand that all I can do starting this moment is to continue loving you... from afar. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

')