Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

_BONDS_

 


people say that freindships don't last....that you are meant to drift away with time....and that every person is busy with themselves..that no one ever cares....but I oppose that idea.....my freinds taught me to be the best person I can be....my friends care about me before them....they cry with me get hurt with me laugh with me learn new things with me....we share each others pains amd connect on a whole new level.....for me the idea that freindships are meaningles is totally absurd..because my freinds are the reason that I'm able to smile through my hard times and survive the worst they are the reason I try to be a good person they are the reason I thrive and grow.....beside them holding their hand...we all grow together.....our connection...the bond we share the memories we make... it's so much more than simply love or freindship.... it's a connection of souls...a connection so deep that it lasts forever even if we are mortal...and we can die at any moment....our souls will bond toghether till the afterlife...



No comments:

Post a Comment

')