Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

It’s not that I’ve stopped loving you, it’s just that the stones in those little kids’ hands


 “اب بھی دلکش ہے تیرا حسن مگر کیا کیجئے”


It’s not that I’ve stopped loving you, it’s just that the stones in those little kids’ hands make me fall every time I stand for myself or for you. I want to come back to you and open my heart up, but the blood that sheds every now and then, just do not allow me to love you like I used to. 



I might never come back, but know that I’ve always loved you like nobody else, Just the tears in those innocent eyes do not let me surrender to the love I have for you. 


But O my Love, you’re still sweeter than the strawberries I used to pick from the garden that you visited most often, you’re  prettier than the colourful sky that makes the world go round for me, you’re pleasant than the cloud that causes rain. 


But O my Dear, Life is tough, and so is living. 🍁🍂



No comments:

Post a Comment

')