Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Friday, May 7, 2021

If you ask me about living a peaceful life, the first step must be

 



If you ask me about living a peaceful life, the first step must be:

Stop degrading yourself! When you can't say wrong things to someone on their face because we think it's not cool, then why tf you say this to yourself? You're the BEST! ❤️

You should be proud of your story! You got a whole life to change your story, go for it, it's never too late✨


Once iqbal said: 

‎اپنے من میں ڈوب کر پاجا سراغِ زندگی 

‎اگر تو میرا نہیں بنتا نہ بن اپنا تو بن


I hope you fall in love with yourself and learn that life is much more than a person/trauma you won't even remember in a couple of years.




No comments:

Post a Comment

')