Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Friday, May 28, 2021

" I guess, someone who never fails to understand you,


"Yaar what's this soulmate thing. Log aj bht krrhy yeh." he asked out of curiosity.


" I guess, someone who never fails to understand you, probably someone who connects at a whole different level with you. But why are you asking?" I replied


"Because I'm starting to think that you're my soulmate." 



A confession, ehh?


I froze for a couple of seconds because I had a crush on him that too from the very beginning when I didn't even see him. All that appeared attractive to my eyes was his name with a profile picture of a cartoon character.


But one thing I wasn't sure for was the "yes" moment. I had no idea that he likes me too and if he does, what's the problem with saying "no". Love these days is similar to living a life in an exile expecting you'd live forever in there.


"So you want to take this one step forward?" I asked, reluctantly. 


Ofcourse, I wanted him to be mine but my mind kept telling me to give him excuses why I don't need love to be involved in my life. So I listened to my mind this time and kept avoiding him but his struggle for not giving up was way more stronger than mine.


"You'll struggle alot in this quest because the more you'll come closer, the more walls I'll keep on building." I said being extremely confident.


But he being himself replied, "You can try doing whatever you like but one thing I know for sure is that I'll somehow manage to build a door that has it's way to your heart, even if you don't have one."


Months later, here I am. Couldn't stop myself from exploring the journey of love. His view on "love always reflects back" was mighty enough to break the locked door of my heart. I don't know when it happened, how it happened but it happened and now I can claim my happiness relies on him somehow.


I said "yes".


A fiction I came up with.



No comments:

Post a Comment

')