Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Friday, May 7, 2021

___ was like an Oasis which seemed far away in the desert but was not, I could see it but was hesitant to go in that direction fearing it to be a mirage


 ___ was like an Oasis which seemed far away in the desert but was not, I could see it but was hesitant to go in that direction fearing it to be a mirage. 


___ was like the Full moon, Ever so beautiful, gazing down ___ cool light but also so far from my grasp.


___ was like a gentle cool breeze blowing after a hot sunny day which takes away all the pain and sorrows.


___ was like a shower of rain which washed away all the worries of life and for once everything would become lively and beautiful again.


___ was like a lotus flower blooming with small droplets of dew glimmering like stars on a full moon night.


___ was like a light that I could see amongst all that Darkness, I could see only a ray of it just enough to know ___ was there.


Whenever I saw ___, a smile on my face was inevitable because ___ was just so lively just like the birds chirping at Dawn.


___ came in my life as a stranger, but now she's become an adamantine part of my life. 


Sometimes Allah bring people in our lives to test us, to break and than build us for something much more, for something we couldn't imagine.


I didn't knew that such a Beautiful Script was written by the Bestest of Planners for me, that all my prayers would be answered in the most perfect way it can and at the best possible time just so HE can get me out of that Darkness!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

')