Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Sunday, May 30, 2021

⭐Everything has two sides ⭐


I was listening Sara khan Interview where the lady asked Sara Khan about her husband that why he used to show off everytime his sweet gesture of love by giving flowers🥀 everyday to you? 


She replied because me and my husband thinks that we should promote positivity and good nature of man on social media so that maybe anyone would also start doing the same with his wife. She further said that, we post on social media just because that it may influence people in a positive way that one should show his love to wife.🥀


Now here comes another side of the thinking style which is totally fine due to individual differences:


1. There are type of people who thinks that by showing such things on social media it creates negativity and hopelessness along those couples whose husband do not show such love to his wife means not giving flowers. So maybe it creates sad and deprived feelings whenever such couples see falak's nature of showing love by giving flowers.


If I talk about myself then I actually thought same that it may influence sadness. But my perception changed the day I listen Sara khan interview. She properly described her intention behind posting.


The purpose of this post that we all think and perceived things differently on social media including me. But we don't know about the exact intention behind someone's post. 


I am not criticizing anyone to think differently because I have already said that Everything has two sides and it's totally fine to think differently. But before perceving anyone just think about the other possible side of the story which the person wants to convey. 🥀



No comments:

Post a Comment

')