Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday, May 20, 2021

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes right now



 I'm writing this with tears in my eyes right now


I can't take that anymore 


Since my childhood I've been seeing this heart-wrenching and brutal images of Palestinian children lying dead in their fathers arms and their fathers running helplessly in search of medical aid

It's been disturbing me since that time and I used to wonder why no one can do anything for them. The images used to haunt me back then But I'm soooo grateful and I'm sooo thankful now that I got to see those images at that time.


That my fellows, was my Education And my awareness which is coming out in the form of these helpless and angry tears right now and for the truth that I know..


Now I can educate our younger generation with the sentiment and knowledge that I've been carrying since childhood.


Our children needs to LEARN


Needs to know about the massacre and violence being done in Palestine.


Please take part in it by educating your children about the importance of our sacred places and Islamic history and the harm being done to it. 


#FreePalestine



No comments:

Post a Comment

')