Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday, May 13, 2021

One day Someone asked me which colour do you like

 



One day Someone asked me which colour do you like? 


I replied I like white colour..

 then he said white is not a color and your life is also colourless like white..he criticized me and said,"colour your life ,then your life will be happy."I don't know why people start criticizing someone's life without thinking..


If someone likes white colour it doesn't mean that their life is also colourless I like this colour because it Is a symbol of purity and I like people whose hearts are as pure as a white colour I hate those people who change colour like chameleons I like this colour because its a colour of peace ..I also like this colour because my shroud will be white ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

')