Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, January 25, 2021

G R E Y. ☘

R E Y.  ☘
Smudge. All around you , you carried. My lungs choked out soot. I tried to help you to get you out of it. But it was contagious. It turned me grey. Your ashy world did no good to me.

R E D. 🌹

Intensity. Your Lips. Secobarbital. A drug i had never known. A sedative that soothes the burgundy marks on my soul , wounds your love has given , secured forever in the beats of my heart.

B L U E.🌀

Depth. Your loyalty. I'm still trying to figure beneath your multiple layers. And your eyes , refreshing blue , tranquilizing the crimson rage within me. Lulling my demons back to sleep. 

P I N K. 🌺

Romance. A tint I'm alien to. A shade you never colored me with. Affection , i wonder how it stays for long. 60 seconds  of your affection coequal to 60 years in my world.

O R A N G E.🍁

Endurance. You said , autumn leaves were weak and unwanted. Hence , trees threw them to wind. Orange was never weak. It spoke of strength and power. It screamed independence.I'm grateful you painted me the most.



No comments:

Post a Comment

')