Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Hey girl,


I really want to hold your hands and tell you that I have feelings for you. But, suddenly, I come to the truth. I don't want to lose an another soul of my life. I feel expressing my feelings can make you leave me, and I don't want to repeat the same story again. 


On one side, I always start conversations and on other side, you always finish them with the unexpected replies. I think you're also afraid of something. As much as I know about you is that you're living a mechanical life. You are all about studies and even if you go for fun then you watch English movies and listen to English songs that I don't understand.


I, most of the times, feel that we both are totally different but then I watch something that you recently share. That thing really relates to me. Your interest in religion, particular islam, in history and also in languages is kinda my kind of activities.

I feel like we are exactly same personalities in one sight and totally different humans in the other sight. So, it's better to keep the things as they are going on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

')