Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, January 25, 2021

I've always been listening Quran that it is the best book, the KAlAAM OF ALLAH and the inspiration of all ummah

I've always been listening Quran that it is the best book, the KAlAAM OF ALLAH and the inspiration of all ummah. We believe on it without questioning it because it's a part of our faith. It is said that 'Quran is a Miracle'. Because when you are reciting the Holy Quran just for the sake of virtue, it enhances one's faith on itself. Such incidents happen with me as well. Whenever I have any kind of difficulty in my life, Quran helps me like a friend. It listens to me, understands me and suggest me the best solution. 


         About 2 years ago, I was confused whether I should start doing Veil or not. All of my friends used to do veil (they do veil now as well). Whenever I used to look at them, I used to feel proud that I have a good company. But when it comes about me, I never had experienced veil. I wondered about the veil that why should I start veil. I used to think that I can't breath under the veil. I had a lame excuse 'Muje garmi lagti hai bhae.' Then I came across the Verse about veil (Surah Noor; Ayat number 31). Then I think that if Quran is the KAlAAM OF ALLAH and Allah has to pass/fail me on the day of judgement, I should do what He is saying to me. That time I decided to start doing veil. It doesn't matter what others are saying about my veil. I'm going to start it. I made a decision and stuck to it. It's not easy to stuck to your words. Sometimes, I think to stop doing veil. But when I recall the Quranic verses or the day of judgement (as described in Quran), it gives me courage to go with the confidence. Quran gives me the assurance that on the day of judgement, I will not be empty handed. Maybe, doing veil in this world will cover my sins (being done intensionally or unintentionally) on the day of judgement.


     I believe that Quran is actually a miracle. It changes life and it makes you think that it is all about you, about your story and advise you the best thing. That's the most beautiful thing about Quran.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

')