Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Sunday, January 24, 2021

With him, I feel the beauty of world With him, I feel the warmth of love

With him, I feel the beauty of world
With him, I feel the warmth of love.🥀

When the sun rises and sunlight embraces my skin,
When the night comes and moonlight shines on me. 🥀

I close my eyes and think of him.
Far from the chaos of the world, 
When the leaves falls in autumn, 
When the winter knocks at my door, 
When the first rain of summer soothes my soul, 
When the spring flower blooms in my garden, 
I close my eyes and think of him. 
With him, I feel the colours of love
With him, I feel the light of my soul.🥀


No comments:

Post a Comment

')